Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
29 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£35,000- £40,000+ Bonus/ excellent benefits
Excellent new opportunity for a renowned engineering business who supply key products to a global customer base! Due to their ongoing expansion, they are looking to bring in a Supplier Quality Engineer to support their growth. The role will provide excellent opportunities for growth and progression!
The Supplier Quality Engineer will work closely with the Quality Manager to coordinate and facilitate Quality control measures through the manufacturing process. They will be tasked with monitoring Quality issues and ensuring that all internal quality functions comply with customer quality standards. You will need be able to identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions. As the Senior Quality Engineer, other duties will include the following;
- General quality support for the Quality Manager
- cross-functional program management to qualify new components, supporting issues with current production
- developing new suppliers to improve quality, reduce cost, increase capacity, and auditing suppliers to ensure process conformance.
- Manage the customer specific requirements and offer technical support.
- Work on multiple phases or sub-tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion.
- Management of a busy inspection department
- Support the maintenance of Flow Charts, FMEA's and Control Plans for all processes
The ideal Supplier Quality Engineer will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable working within a high performing team.
- 3years+ experience in Quality Engineering
- exposure to working in an engineering environment (ISO 9001 standards)
- Experience of Core Quality Tools and good understanding of standard problem solving Tools and Techniques
- Practical problem solving tools
- Good verbal and written skills
- HND or above/ Industry relevant qualifications preferred
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right Supplier Quality Engineer for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer opportunity, then please apply NOW!