- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Supply Chain Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28864/001_1626790005
Supply Chain Manager
Global Manufacturing Business (FMCG)
£70,000- £75,000 + Car & Bonus+ Benefits
Fantastic new opportunity! I am partnering exclusively with a leading manufacturer who are looking for a dynamic and career driven Supply Chain Manager to join their site senior leadership team. With the business projecting exciting growth plans over the next 3 years, It's a fantastic opportunity that will offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
As Supply Chain manager, you will be responsible for the end to end Supply Chain, ensuring smooth day to day running through the management of the team, whilst also focusing on design and expansion in the UK and Europe. You will be tasked with implementation of supply chain initiatives, and delivering projects that transform the supply chain to deliver against strategic objectives.
- Utilise experience to design and document the Supply Chain order fulfilment process from order
- Develop, maintain, and grow customer and distributor relationships to help transform the global supply chain.
- Develop project plans that align with the defined strategy
- Drive process improvement with documented procedures input for the supply chain.
- Develop and implement supplier and product strategies
- Perform modelling and analysis of sourcing supply chain alternatives supporting global supply chain strategy.
- Establish cost reduction processes; identify cost reduction, cost analysis and other best practice approaches to drive cost reduction.
- Establish systems and processes for the overall supply chain execution in planning, inventory control, and shipment monitoring.
The ideal Supply chain Manager will be higher motivated and career driven. You will need to have strong communication skills at all level within a Matrix organisation. Key requirements for the role will include;
- Minimum 3 years+ experience in a Supply Chain management role or similar
- Essential you have gained this experience in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be particular strong with Capacity/ inventory/ materials planning and management
- Good leadership qualities
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Comfortable with modern Lean manufacturing practices
The successful Supply Chain Manager will be joining a global organisation. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development in this is newly created role and there are already plans in place to for promotion opportunities. If you are interested, then please apply now!