Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Up to £60,000+ Bonus & Benefits
Fantastic Opportunity!! I am working with an industry leading Engineering business based in Yorkshire who are going through a sustained period of growth. They are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their senior management team. This business have an industry leading product range and have an impressive growth strategy that will enable excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
Reporting to the Site Director, you will be responsible for creating and delivering a world class supply chain solution to support the achievement of the businesses strategic vision. You will be leading the end to end supply chain for the business, ensuring productivity is maintained at the highest possible level, whilst being directly involved in identifying and implementing the strategic goals of the business.
- Implement methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain
- Manage the MRP (SAP) module of the ERP system to ensure accurate and timely delivery of materials to meet the production plan & customer orders, ensure data integrity and MRP message adherence
- Lead the achievement and maintenance of the specified inventory and E&O targets through the use of appropriate inventory optimisation tools, whilst ensuring service levels to customers are met and not compromised. Develop an inventory strategy to ensure action plans are developed and root cause analysis of below target performance are identified and counter measures implemented
- Lead S&OP Supply management activities and manage the monthly business planning process of S&OP this is undertaken in partnership with the senior management team to ensure its timely and effective execution in performing the medium and long term strategic review of the business and support the demand management/forecasting process
The ideal Supply Chain manager will need to have worked in a high volume manufacturing environment, ideally engineering, where they have overseen the end to end process (planning, materials, warehousing, procurement etc). Key attributes will be as follows;
- Degree level education and preferably a recognised qualification related to supply chain management
- Minimum of 5 years experience of Supply Chain Management in a high volume, engineering/ Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of being able to identify and implement medium to long term Supply Chain Strategies
- Self-starter with high energy levels, personal drive and commitment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify
Based in Doncaster, this business has cemented a reputation for being a true market leader in their field. Their strategic vision over the next 5 years will see them further enhance that reputation, with plans for significant growth and expansion. In order to do this, the business recognise the need to attract the best possible people into their senior team. On top of this being a fantastic career opportunity, the business are willing to offer a highly competitive salary and package. If you are interested, please apply now.