£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + other perks
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Plant Supply Chain Manager/Team lead
This is an opportunity to take a leading role in the Supply Chain function for the EMEA HQ of a global food ingredients manufacturer. These companies' products can be found in every major retailer along with several well known food service businesses and branded products. This is a complex position which will work closely with the Global SC team along with managing a direct team of 5.
- Provide leadership and oversight to all facets of the plant scheduling & logistics team, including materials planning, production scheduling, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk and SLOB management and master data governance.
- Take the five-week plans from the plant planner and translate them into an efficient time-phased factory schedule.
- Identify and implement improvements to working practices to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the supply chain, including: vendor management, seasonality and promotions planning and supplier inventory planning.
- Carry out quarterly review of run-rates with operations management and plant financial controller, keeping the SAP system data current.
- Manage the TECO and cycle count programmes to maintain process order and inventory accuracy in line with SOX controls.
- Responsible for all systems monitoring and enhancements (SAP & legacy tools) and system training of core power users.
- Build bench-strength in materials management, scheduling, SAP and APO.
- Degree qualified, or equivalent. A relevant post graduate qualification in Supply Chain is desirable, but not essential.
- Solid Operations, Supply Chain background with proven track record of target focused delivery in fast-paced Operational environment
- Experience in fast-paced FMCG work environment
- SAP& APO working experience
- Experience of production and materials planning and management.
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent.