£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Plant Supply Chain Team Leader
This is a newly created position within one of the world's largest food ingredients businesses. The company supply both branded and B2B ingredients and have a global footprint.
I am seeking an experienced Supply Chain Professional to join the business and assist the Supply Chain Manager with converting the Plant Planners 5 week plans into an efficient factory schedule.
- To provide leadership to a Production Scheduler & 4 Materials Planners reporting directly into you.
- To provide leadership in all areas of plant scheduling ie materials planning, production scheduling, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk & SLOB management.
- Identify and implement improvements to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the supply chain. This includes; vendor management, promotions planning & supplier inventory planning.
- Keep SAP system data up to date and carry out quarterly reviews of run rates with Ops Manager.
- Responsible for systems monitoring and enhancement (SAP & legacy tools) and system training of core power users.
- Develop and define individual goals for direct reports and monitor progress of team.
- Educated to degree level or a relevant qualification in supply chain is desirable.
- Strong operations/supply chain background with proven track record of target focused delivery in a fast paced environment.
- Fast paced FMCG experience would be an advantage.
- SAP & APO experience.
- Working knowledge of cycle-count process.
- Experience of inventory analysis and management, including managing and leading improvements in inventory turnover/stock accuracy & JIT/Kanban processes.
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent