- Sector: Aerospace & Defence
- Function: Systems Engineer
- Contact: Oliver Burns
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2023
- Job Ref: 31795/001_1700469080
Global Defence Business - Remote / Hybrid / flexible
UP TO 70K - South West England (Farnnbourgh)
You'll be working within a business that was named the Most Admired Aerospace & Defence Company in the Britain's Most Admired Companies 2021 study. You'll also be joining a diverse, inclusive employer that's proud to provide a collaborative, open working environment. With our Adaptive approach, you'll enjoy the work-life balance that suits you best, thanks to remote, hybrid and flexible working practices.
What do their Systems Engineers do?
Day to day, system engineers with my client conduct requirements engineering, architecting, design, integration and test, evaluation and acceptance, and through-life support. You may be a specialist in a key skill or particular domain, or work on Systems Engineering across the business.
Role offers varied, rewarding and interesting roles across a range of locations in the UK and overseas.
We explore multiple domains of application - Air, Space, Land, Maritime, ISTAR, Weapons and Cyber Systems Engineering throughout the life cycle - from concept through development and operation to disposal.
With this Adaptive approach, you have the opportunity to work the way you want - flexibly, on-site, remotely or via hybrid working.
* Experience of systems design, integration & test.
* An understanding of Systems and Product lifecycles from concept through to delivery.
* An understanding of a range of Engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, and Electrical).
* Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels within the organisation and externally.
* The flexibility to apply skills and knowledge across a number of different projects and products across the organisation.
* Computer literate with a good standard of written English, capable of compiling accurate, detailed and well-presented technical proposals, specifications and reports
SC or eligble for SC is needed