- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Systems Engineer
- Contact: Oliver Burns
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2023
- Job Ref: 31786/001_1700469135
Industry Leading Manufacturing Company (hydrogen power/ electric vehicle sector)
UP TO £55,000 + Bonus/ benefits & industry leading Pension scheme & Medical Insurance
My client is an industry leading manufacturing Organization and as result has growing demands for their award-winning range of diesel, electric and the exciting new Hydrogen engine development programmes.
This Systems Engineer role will suit an individual looking for an opportunity to develop their career within a fast-paced organisation that is going through a transition into green energy and fuel!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Experience of systems design, integration & test.
* An understanding of Systems and Product lifecycles from concept through to delivery.
* An understanding of a range of Engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, and Electrical).
* Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels within the organisation and externally.
* The flexibility to apply skills and knowledge across a number of different projects and products across the organisation.
* Computer literate with a good standard of written English, capable of compiling accurate, detailed and well-presented technical proposals, specifications and reports.
The ideal engineer will be career driven and keen to develop themselves professionally. Tob considered, you will need to fit the following criteria;
* 2 years+ experience in Systems engineering role (or similar)
* Ideally have an Electrical background and/ or have had good working exposure to Electrically based products
* Comfortable using relevant software such as Simulink / MATLAB
* Strong Team player
* Ideally educated to HND level or above in relevant discipline
This systems team is growing and a new addition to this well-established global business. Getting in now will mean guaranteed progression and development.