- Sector: Aerospace & Defence
- Function: Systems Engineer
- Contact: Oliver Burns
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 21 February 2024
- Job Ref: 31627/001_1705910546
FUEL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING ORGANISATION (Defence)
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus+ Industry Leading Package/ Pension
Hybrid working/ work from home flexibility available
Fantastic new role..! We are partnered exclusively with a truly global Engineering business who are recruiting for career driven systems engineer to join their team at their state of the art facility in the Reading area. To support a large volume of on going projects, they have created this fantastic new role. Its a truly stand out opportunity for any systems engineer looking to further their professional development!
The full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts, etc.
What will I be doing?
* The Systems Engineer will be ensuring that the technical lead and project manager are fully informed of technical progress and issues.
* You will ensure that appropriate engineering plans (SEMP, Configuration Control, ITEA Plans, etc) are created, fully populated and maintained to an appropriate standard.
* You will be creating technical progress reports, in the form most appropriate for the activity.
* The Systems Engineer will be ensuring that the technical tasks are conducted according to the plan.
* You will be assisting in planning and conduct of acceptance trials.
What do I need?
* You should have an awareness of Systems Engineering Principles.
* The Systems Engineer should have a background in Electronics or Software Engineering.
You'll experience a unique working environment where teams from different backgrounds, disciplines and experience enjoy collaborating widely and openly as we undertake this exciting and rewarding journey. Through effective teamwork, and pulling together, you'll get to experience what happens when we all share different perspectives, blend disciplines, and link technologies; constantly discovering new ways of solving complex problems in an diverse and inclusive environment where you can be authentic, feel valued and realise your full potential.