- Sector: Hardware & Software, EC&I, Automation, Controls, Automation Engineering
- Function: Senior Electrical Engineer
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 10 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28667/001_1623339432
Systems Integration Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
Core Talent are currently partnered with an exciting business in the Nottinghamshire area who have a need for a Systems Integration Engineer.
The client require the successful engineers to be based on site for 5 days per week with every Friday to be worked from home. The business have just won 3 exciting new projects which will keep them very busy over the coming year.
- Write software for high end precision machines fitted with Siemens 840d controls. The scope will vary from small modifications to machine functionality up to complete machine software design and implementation.
- Participate in the design process, be involved with design risk assessments and functional specification of new designs.
- Provide technical assistance and customer support largely via remote link or telephone but occasionally site visits are required.
- Be directly involved with machine commissioning, working closely with the production team to provide a smooth handover to Applications.
- Travel to customer sites to assist with installation and commissioning as required.
- Willingness and ability to travel within the UK and overseas.
- Fluent in Siemens S7, TIA, Safety and WinCC.
- Technical working knowledge of electrical/mechanical machine systems