- Sector: Aerospace & Defence
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 13 June 2021
- Job Ref: 28504/001_1620972286
Technical Lead/ Lifting Engineer
Multi National Engineering Business
£40,000+ Vehicle/ Package
Exciting, Newly created role within a leading Engineering based locally to Plymouth!
As Technical lead, you will provide technical support for the Lifting, Testing and Tooling functions of the business, ensuring customer requirements and specifications are met in a timely and cost effective manner, working closely with the Engineering Manager.
- Conduct site surveys at client's premises for lifting and height safety requirements.
- To be responsible for raising sales quotations on the company portal, ensuring all quotes are completed accurately and cost effectively.
- Report any potential low margin, part availability or labour issues to the line manager.
- Liaising on a day to day basis with the Engineering Manager.
- Use & maintain all CRM details as required.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you will need to fit the following criteria;
- Strong experience/knowledge of the lift industry and its related products.
- Have a good knowledge of LOLER requirements.
- Be familiar in mechanical test & examination techniques for general lifting equipment to LEEA standards
- Experienced in completing Risk Assessments and developing Safe Systems of Work.
- Competent IT user
The business have an extremely healthy order book and a great rate of staff retention. They look after their people and can offer a fantastic working environment! If you're interested in the role, then please APPLY NOW!