£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
TECHNICAL MANAGER- LEADING MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£50,000 - £55,000+ Excellent Benefits package
Excellent new role..! We are working with an industry leading Manufacturing business who are actively recruiting for an ambitious Technical Manager to join their growing team. Based in the Leicester area, this is an exciting opportunity and will offer excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the Technical Manager will have responsibility for a team of engineers and will be tasked with driving operational output and efficiency of the department. You will take responsibility for technical aspects of the business, legislation, specifications and process including project management of modification to existing equipment and management of new equipment specification and installation. Key responsibilities for Technical Manager will include;
- Improve the reliability and performance of tooling through planned and reactive maintenance programmes.
- Support / work alongside the Design Engineering function in the introduction of new products in accordance with customer requirements
- Understand customer's use of the product to provide customer technical support where required
- Support the quality department with business response and problem-solving techniques that address customer concerns and complaints
- Manage the optimisation of product specifications and the legislative requirement
- follow closely developments in industry technologies to ensure that the Company is aware of all opportunities.
- Assist production with process and operational challenges to ensure the business meets customer demand.
The successful Technical Manager will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years' experience in previous technical manager/ Engineering Manager Role
- Proven experience of working within an injection moulding production environment will be required
- Change and business improvement oriented
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build teams at all levels.
- Excellent influencing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Educated to HND level or above or above in science/ engineering based qualification
As Technical manager, you will be joining a division of an established global group that key products to a global customer base. The business have an excellent reputation for training and developing their people, making this a great opportunity for ambitious professionals looking to further their career. If you are interested in this technical Manager role, please apply now!