Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
£30,000- £35,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technical sales engineer to join a well established, leading engineering business.
The role of Sales Engineer will be to take receipt of new and ongoing project enquiries, working directly with existing and new potential customers throughout the world. The sales engineer will be a key member of the Sales team and will take responsibility for the following;
- Be proactive in following each enquiry from initial enquiry level through to quotation
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from start to finish with order conclusion
- Full support and ongoing training will be provided by the Sales Team and Engineering and Technical Departments within the company.
The ideal Sales Engineer will fit the following-
- 2 years+ experience in a technical sales position
- Background within a engineering industry is ideal (such as precision engineering/ automotive/ aerospace)
- Direct Sales Experience
- Experience in preparing costs and technical specification / bid documents
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
- Great future potential development opportunities for the correct candidate.
Our client are a leading engineering business. They supply their product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Sales Engineer will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression. They are in a period of growth both in terms of turnover and headcount.