- Sector: Commercial & Residential
- Function: Sales Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 29210/001_1632416536
TECHNICAL SERVICES ADVISOR
GLOBAL BUILDING PRODUCTS SUPPLIER
£30,000- £35,000+ Bonus Scheme & Company benefits
Unique career opportunity! We have partnered exclusively with a truly global organisation who supply specialist products into the building & Construction sector, who are looking for a Technical Services advisor to join the existing team! Based at their Bristol facility, they can offer excellent opportunities for career development & progression!
Working closely with the customer, you will provide timely, specialist technical solutions to their enquires. Using IT tools/ AutoCAD & the support of the costing teams on site, you will provide Proposals for their requests. Key duties in the role will include;
- Liaise with incoming customer enquiries/ requirements and supply appropriate solutions
- To understand customer requirements and provide technical proposal packs in response, including basic AutoCAD drawings to depict proposals
- Communication with teams to ensure uptake of new products and systems are successfully communicated.
- Become a reliable source of knowledge on system performance and develop additional specialist expertise in certain fields (*
- To provide technical support/back up at senior level to win high profile projects, as and when required
- To support technical partnerships and development projects with third-party manufacturers, main contractors, house builders.
- To analyse/benchmark the technical performance and portfolio of our products & systems against the competition.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and career driven. Key criteria to be considered for the role will be as follows;
- Minimum 2 years+ building products/ construction industry experience
- Experience dealing directly with customers, ideally in a customer service or technical sales capacity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
- IT Literate
- Educated to HNC level (or above) OR strong building industry experience
You will be joining a market leading organisation going through an exciting period of organic growth. They have ambitious plans over the next 5 years to open more manufacturing sites across Europe, giving genuine scope for future progression into group level roles in the future. This company also have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. If you are interested, then please apply now!