Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Food, Health & Life Science Division
The Role …
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate to join one of the most profitable divisions within Core Talent. The successful candidate will be enrolled on a proven 6 month training course delivered with the support of dedicated internal and external training providers and support from a Manager who has worked the market.
For those who enjoy the big ticket stuff. The Food, Health & Life Sciences division recruits a mix of middle management and high profile positions for big multinational household brands. In the last 12-18 months alone we've placed top talent with brands such as PZ Cussons, Kellogg's, Muller, DANONE and other leading brands across Europe.
The role of a Consultant will see you working a full 360 degree role (both client and candidate facing) on a hot desk within an established market. The day to day will involve Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will also be responsible for sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team.
This position suits someone who is:
- Mature enough to confidently tackle client meetings and manage a high volume of senior candidates.
- Someone with high gravitas to influence up to Director level in some of the UK's most recognized brand businesses,
- Capable with a high level of skill in both verbal and written communications.
- Driven to succeed in what is a challenging but ultimately rewarding industry.
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level.
It is essential that you are highly motivated, ambitious and approach your work with dedication and a high work ethic. Given Recruitment is such a people based industry you should possess strong interpersonal skills, be persuasive and able to sell to both candidates and clients.
Package & Benefits...
- Competitive Base Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme with realistic year 1 earnings of £50-70,000 p/a
- Bespoke Personal development plan with access to dedicated internal L&D team.
- Yearly Personal Holiday Vouchers based on performance targets (between £1000 - £5000)
- Group Holiday incentives at the end of each final year if the business target is hit - Destinations include Barcelona / Las Vegas / Miami
- Monthly High Billers Lunch - Last Friday of every month for the star performers
- Free breakfast provided every Friday
- Early finish on Friday's - Team drinks in a local bar before we all head off for the weekend!