Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
I am recruiting for a Validation Specialist to join an estabilished contract manufacturer based in Hampshire paying a competitive salary with some great benefits. This role will report directly into the Validation Manager.
The company offers external training programs for development and is always open for staff to move into other areas of the business in future if this is of interest to them.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ test protocols, cleaning protocols and process validation protocols
- Project manage, perform testing and write up results into summary reports
- Perform quality risk assessments for new equipment and systems
- Investigate any equipment and systems failures to ensure it is GMP compliant
- Assist with change controls process
- BSc or equivalent in Scientific or similar subject
- 1 -2 years' experience of working in Validation
- Experience of writing DP, IP, OQ and PQ protocols
- Experience of working in method validation is also of interest
- Ideally experience of working in a GMP environment is highly desirable
- Someone who is driven, passionate, self-starter and enthusiastic
If you are you are interested in this Validation Specialist role and you feel you fit these requirements then please apply now or contact Naomi Clarke at Core Talent.