- Sector: Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM
- Function: Software Engineer
- Contact: Rachael Phillips
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Client: Meritor
- Expiry Date: 14 October 2021
- Job Ref: 29091/001_1631616950
Position: Vehicle Thermal Management Expert
Location: Munich, Germany OR Oxford, United Kingdom
An industry leading EV OEM, offering premium smart electric vehicles with the best user experience in the industry.
- Responsible for strategic blueprint of EV thermal management; Create medium and long term technical roadmaps to ensure industry-leading in the industry.
- Responsible for the research and application of new technologies of vehicle thermal mangement system.
- Responsible for the optimization and implementation of vehicle thermal mangement system.
- Responsible for the software control strategy and algorithm of vehicle thermal mangement systems
- Responsible for finding and analysing key or difficult problems of the systems, and providing solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Good at vehicle thermal management, with more than 10 years of working experience
- Familiar with CO2 heat pump systems
- Familiar with vehicle and system simulation and calibration
- Led the research and development projects of well-known automobile companies, and achieved major technological breakthroughs or application achievements
- Master's degree majoring in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering or Vehicle Engineering
- Fluent in English
My client are looking to recruit the right person as soon as possible and have the capacity to start immediately, so if interested please apply today!
Remember: We have a $1000 referral program for every successful candidate, so if you know someone who could be a great fit, please do let us know!