- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Mech/Elec Engineers
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 06 November 2021
- Job Ref: 29276/001_1633596015
Global Manufacturing Business- Packaging
We are working with a truly global manufacturing who are recruiting for a career driven Warehouse Manager for their state of the art facility in Merseyside.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this role will be in charge of supervising the receipt, dispatch and storage of merchandise in the warehouse.
- Full supervision of a team of up to 40 operatives
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Implementing and overseeing security operations
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment
- Maintaining accurate stock records in line with the requirements dictated by Little Greene management.
The ideal Warehouse Manager will need to have strong communication and organisational skills, and be used to working in a fast paced manufacturing environments. Key criteria looked for will be focused on;
- Experienced Warehouse Manager (5+ years' experience)
- Must have worked within in Warehouse Management in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in management of teams of a minimum of 30 people
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety practices
- Experienced putting together SOP's/ Risk assessments etc.
- Good IT skills will be required
The successful candidate will be joining a global organisation. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development in this is newly created role and there are already plans in place to for promotion opportunities. If you are interested, then please apply now!