- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Logistics Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 16 June 2022
- Job Ref: 30289/001_1652782707
Luxury FMCG Manufacturing business
£30,000 - £40,000 +Company benefits & Bonus+ Excellent company Pension
Exciting new role!! My client is a leading manufacturer of high end FMCG product, a well-known brand in their market space. They have a newly created position for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their growing business and can offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity that has exceptional scope for progression and development.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this Warehouse Supervisor role will be in charge of supervising the receipt, dispatch and storage of products in the warehouse.
- Full supervision of a team of up to circa 25 operatives
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Implementing and overseeing security operations
- As Warehouse Supervisor, ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment
- Maintaining accurate stock records in line with the requirements of the business.
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will need to have strong communication and organisational skills, and be used to working in a fast paced manufacturing environments. Key criteria looked for will be focused on;
- Experienced Warehouse Supervisor / team leader (minimum 2 years+ experience at this level)
- Must have worked within in a fast paced environment, ideally manufacturing
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety practices
- Good IT skills will be required
This business has cemented a solid reputation in their field and are currently on a really exciting journey. Their strategic vision over the next 10 years will see them further enhance that reputation, with plans for significant growth and expansion. In order to do this, the business recognise the need to attract the best possible people into their senior team. On top of this being a fantastic career opportunity, the business are willing to offer a highly competitive salary and package. If you are interested in this Warehouse Supervisor role, please apply now.