£80000 - £95000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Our client is a global manufacturing business who are world leaders in their chosen categories. The role is a strategic hire which has excellent progression and development opportunities into Executive level within 2-3 years.
Relevant Manufacturing Industry Experience: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Drink, Chemicals, Materials
- Drives programmes that deliver lowest imaginable cost and drive profit.
- Lead operational strategic road map and long term development plan.
- Own commercialisation and build the case for business improvement.
- Deputise for GM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain or Engineering
- Ideally MSc, MBA qualified or similar
- Ideally qualified in TPM, Six Sigma or similar.
- Excellent Verbal & Non-Verbal reasoning to influence at a presidential level.
- Experience managing departments of ideally 200+ people.
- Experienced in Cultural Change.
- 5+ years of experience in World Class Manufacturing.
- 3+ years of work geared toward Performance Management / Improvement Projects