- Sector: Commercial & Residential , Construction
- Function: BIM Manager
- Contact: Charlie Walsh
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 July 2022
- Job Ref: 30470/001_1654526903
€65,000 - €75,000
* Lead and manage the BIM Team ensuring the BIM Team are equipped to be successful in their roles
* Recruit for any vacancies within the team and provide development opportunities
* Manage project budget, resource identification and drawing production schedules for the BIM team
* Encourage the BIM team to find innovative solutions and technology to drive performance
* Work collaboratively with the engineering and site construction teams.
* Drive the use of BIM Technology throughout the company
* Develop, implement, and monitor BIM standards and procedures to meet project requirements.
* Perform monthly audits for compliance to standards and performance.
* Ensure project documentation and contracts are in compliance with the standards set out in the Project BIM Execution Plan.
* A Level 7/8 Degree in BIM, Electrical Engineering/Electrical Services Engineering, Building Services Engineering or similar.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in BIM management or a similar role.
* Strong understanding of BIM concept from design through to construction and handover.
* Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative.
* Good knowledge the ISO 19650 suite of BIM standards.
* Knowledge of key BIM software packages such as Revit, Navisworks, BIM360, MagiCAD, Dynamo etc