- Sector: Chemicals
- Function: Buyer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 24 June 2021
- Job Ref: 28564/001_1621951897
BUYER- Global Chemicals manufacturer
Paying £35,000- £40,000+ Package
We are working a fantastic new role for an International Chemicals Manufacturer!
They are looking for a highly career driven Purchasing professional to join their existing team and, reporting to the UK Purchasing Manager, support and manage a multi-functional business unit in its purchasing and delivery of raw materials, components and projects for the immediate and long term strategy of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that raw materials are procured and delivered on time to meet scheduled production requirements.
- build relationships with suppliers in terms of reducing delivery lead times and increasing payment terms
- High visibility on site to help resolve day to day supply issues
- Support all supplier enquiries, especially with regards to immediate resolving of invoice queries, ensuring swift, effective payment to suppliers
- Undertake regular supplier review meetings and improve the current supplier rating criteria process
The company are looking for career driven, dynamic professionals to join the existing team. To be considered, they will need someone who fits the following key criteria;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a purchasing role
- Must have worked in a regulated process manufacturing environment
- Chemicals would be ideal, but regulated environments such as FMCG/ Food/ Petrochemical could be considered
- ERP Systems experience (ideally SAP)
- Strong team player
The business are a true market leader in their field and have an excellent track record for developing their people and providing routes for progression! If this role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply NOW!