- Sector: Automation Engineering
- Function: Buyer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28870/001_1626773992
BUYER- LEADING ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURER
We are working a fantastic new role for a leading Engineering business who produce electrical products to a global customer base, who are looking for a career driven Buyer to join their team!
Reporting to the UK Purchasing Manager, the buyer will form a key member of the team! You will support and manage the purchasing and delivery of raw materials, components and projects for the immediate and long term strategy of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that raw materials are procured and delivered on time to meet scheduled production requirements.
- build relationships with suppliers in terms of reducing delivery lead times and increasing payment terms
- High visibility on site to help resolve day to day supply issues
- Support all supplier enquiries, especially with regards to immediate resolving of invoice queries, ensuring swift, effective payment to suppliers
- Undertake regular supplier review meetings and improve the current supplier rating criteria process
To be considered, they will need a Buyer who fits the following key criteria;
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in a Buyer role
- Essential you have worked within manufacturing environments
- Strong IT Skills
- Good negotiation skills & track record of achievements in career to date
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and integrate into the existing team
The business are a true market leader in their field and have an excellent track record for developing their people and providing routes for progression! If this role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply NOW!