- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 11 June 2022
- Job Ref: 29644/001_1652361151
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT LEAD- DERBY
GLOBAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£45,000- £55,000+ excellent company benefits
We are working on a fantastic new role for a leading manufacturing business who produce specialist products to a diverse, global customer base (automotive/ Industrial/ aerospace to name a few). They are going through a significant period of investment and as a result, have an exciting new opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Lead to join their business. The role will come with clearly defined and mapped out opportunities for progression and development!
This is a superb opportunity for a driven Continuous Improvement Lead to join an innovative company with ambitious growth plans. In this role, you will have real opportunity to make significant improvements across the site, working hands on across all manufacturing processes. You will be the driving force behind the company promise to deliver high quality, extremely well engineered products. Some of the key responsibilities associated to this role are:
- Support and drive a variety of CI tools to drive improvement activities in the manufacturing area which are aimed at removing non-value added processes and waste throughout the Value Stream.
- Co-ordinate the 'Process Analysis' activities for waste and productivity within the plant and manage measures to meet and exceed agreed targets.
- To proactively oversee the supervision team so that daily shop floor management is effectively implemented.
- Drive the manufacturing team to deliver CI projects by creating structured plans implementing new ideas and improvements in a timely manner.
The ideal Continuous Improvement Lead for this role will possess the following experience;
- 2years+ in a Continuous Improvement role or similar (production/ process Engineering)
- Ideally experienced in manufacturing environments
- Have a track record of improvements you have personally led/ delivered
- An excellent communicator
- Highly IT literate
- Educated to HND level or above in mechanical engineering discipline (or similar)
The Business are a true market leader in their field and have an excellent track record for developing their people and providing routes for progression! The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be joining a thriving business that can offer clear routes to career progression and development. If this role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply NOW!