Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£45,000- £55,000+ excellent benefits
Excellent new opportunity for an experienced, analytical Financial Controller to join a leading precision engineering business as a key member of their senior finance and accounting team. The opportunity will have excellent prospects for career development and progression!
Managing a small team, the Financial Controller will report directly to the European Finance Director and will be an integral part of the senior team. Key responsibilities of the financial controller will include;
- Monthly and annual financial reporting and internal accounting controls
- Providing documentation and support for Audits by external independent auditors and Corporate internal auditors such that audits are completed on a timely basis
- Responsible for overall production cost calculation, with regular model review and checking systems
- Work closely with Financial Director on Cash management objective's implement and monitor systems to effectively forecast cash position
- Financial planning - co-ordinate completion of forecasts, annual budget and long term plan
- Prepare Internal Reporting as required for Plant Management and Corporate
- Company Secretarial duties related to legal entities, including documentation of Board of Directors meetings, and required resolutions.
- Payroll - Ensure compliance with local regulations and supervising internal staff or external consultants
The ideal Financial Controller will need to have strong communication skills and high levels of attention to detail. You will be an exceptional accountant, hands on with company finances and commercially aware. Key attributes for consideration will include;
- Qualified Accountant with excellent commercial understanding
- 3 years+ experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to manage, mentor and motivate a team of accounts
- An exceptional communicator with strong IT skills, and proficient in ERP software
- Able to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
- A 2nd European language would be an advantage
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right Financial Controller for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now.