- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: HSE Officer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 30 November 2023
- Job Ref: 32054/001_1698764023
GLOBAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£45,000- £50,000+ Excellent Package & Hybrid Working Flexibility
We are working a fantastic new role for a leading manufacturing business based in the Birmingham area who produce key products into the aerospace sector and are looking for a career driven HSE Advisor to join their Senior leadership team! This is an opportunity to join a thriving business that can offer excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career.
Reporting Directly to the Group HSE Manager, the HSE Advisor will support the team with all major health, safety & environmental risks/opportunity projects on site. Key duties in the role will include;
- Support senior management with creation of a strategy to support the business needs in terms of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Review and develop safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidance, in keeping with best practice and make recommendations on their implementation and application.
- Promote good safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities.
- Provide independent professional advice and technical information where appropriate, to the Executive Team and all line managers
- Ensure that Risk Assessments are in place and regularly reviewed as and when changes occur.
- Identify opportunities for continuous environmental improvement and implement programmes to deliver these.
To be considered, the HSE Advisor will need to be highly motivated, career driven and be someone who fits the following key criteria;
- 2 years+ experience in HSE Advisor role or similar
- Experienced Manufacturing or engineering environment
- Strong interpersonal skill, capable of communicating at all levels
- Competent IT user
- NEBOSH qualified would be preferred, but not essential
The business is a true market leader in their field and have an excellent track record for developing their people and providing routes for progression! Due to recent re-structuring, this role has real potential for growth within the organisation. If this HSE Manager role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply NOW!