£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business is looking for an experienced Mechanical design engineer to join their team to support a recent expansion.
In joining this company you will be impacting the world in important ways. Reporting directly to the Technical Manager the Mechanical Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team working across a variety of different sized projects for a range of blue chip organizations.
You will be responsible for:
- Create, draft and design new products and components using customer specification and recommendations
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Trouble shoot production problems
- Educated to at least HND level (Degree preferred but not essential)
- 3+ years Mechanical Design Engineering experience
- Experience with CAD software (Proficiency in Inventor would be beneficial)
- Special purpose machinery/Materials handling experience preferred
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is a well-established market leading manufacturer and supplier of their unique product. They are growing rapidly and have had an influx of orders and would be looking to bring somebody into their team immediately.