Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, an international engineering business is expanding and looking for a dynamic mechanical design engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager the Mechanical Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team working across a variety of different sized projects for a range of different companies internationally.
You will be responsible for:
- Create, draft and design new products and using customer specification and recommendations
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
- Educated to at least HND level (Degree preferred but not essential)
- 3+ years Mechanical Design Engineering experience
- Experience with CAD software (SolidWorks or Inventor preferred but not essential)
- Experience working with special purpose machinery/sheet metal fabrications would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is a well-established market leading manufacturer and supplier of their unique product. The company has a strong focus on progression and personal development and would be looking to bring someone into their team immediately.