Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £37500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £37,500 DOE + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client - a market leading, international engineering and manufacturing business based in Leeds.
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, the mechanical design engineer will be an integral part of the team right away helping to turn client concepts into fully functioning manufactured products.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop a brand new range of products from concept through to manufacture.
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Customer and supplier liaison in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired standard
- Hold at least a HNC in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience with CAD Packages (SolidEdge would be preferable)
- 3+ years' design engineering experience
- Sheet metal experience would
- Excellent communication skills across different levels within a business
Our client is an established engineering business who supply internationally into a range of different industries. They are renowned for their excellent development and training with a real focus on career development and progression. They are looking to bring someone into their already successful team immediately.