- Sector: Construction
- Function: Mechanical Engineer
- Contact: Rachael Hart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: 2/1/24
- Expiry Date: 23 February 2024
- Job Ref: 32441/002_1706109960
Mechanical Project Engineer - Oxford
£70,000 - £80,000 + benefits (travel, accommodation, subsistence allowance, pension)
Life Sciences New Build Project
My client is an exciting and fast-growing business with a new UK Business Unit and a solid presence in European Advanced Construction
They are delivering a high-tech, cutting edge Life Sciences project in the Oxford area - I am looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team.
This is a site based opportunity which is initially working on one project and may involve travel (with expenses covered) to sites across the UK/Europe in future.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business in the advanced technology construction sector during a period of their growth where you'll be coming into the team at an early stage.
You will initially be responsible for 1 project, with more in the pipeline. You will be working closely with Engineers, Construction Managers and the Project Manager on site.
You will be responsible, as the Mechanical Engineer, for:
- Supervision of installation of mechanical equipment per design - including process gas pipework, steel material surfaces, cooling systems, etc.
- Liaison with Construction & Project Managers on site progress & improvement opportunities;
- Supervision of subcontractor activities;
- Interaction with the design team on installing and constructing per specification
You will ideally hold a degree or relevant qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
Apply ASAP for further information.