- Sector: Commercial & Residential , Construction
- Function: Planner, Planning Engineers, Project Control Managers, Planning Manager
- Contact: Ellie Flint
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 20 October 2021
- Job Ref: 29180/001_1632151535
£350 - £375 per day
I am currently recruiting for an M&E Contractor, they are looking for a Project Controls Engineer with over 3 years MEP experience. The ideal candidate will be working on a commercial project that has come about as a result of the Northern Extension Line.
Initially you will sign a 12 month contract with the prospect of this being extended.
Skills & Requirements:
3-5 years planning experience
Worked on a similar project with a MEP value of £20m+
Ideally have a M&E/ Construction Qualification
Have flexibility and great communication skills
Competent user of P6
Come from an electrical background
High Attention to detail
Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software
My client is keen to get this role filled, so if you are interested please apply and I will be in contact.