- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Project Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 18 February 2024
- Job Ref: 31708/002_1705676115
GLOBAL ENGINEERING ORGANISATION
£80,000+ Bonus+ Industry Leading Package/ Pension
Hybrid working/ work from home flexibility available
Fantastic new role..! We are partnered exclusively with a truly global Engineering business who are recruiting for career driven Project Manager to join their team at their state of the art facility. To support a large volume of on going projects, they have created this fantastic new role. Its a truly stand out opportunity for any Project Manager looking to further their professional development!
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of activity across a number of complex and high value projects, leading a large cross-functional project team, and taking a lead in bid activity. You will be an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in successful delivery of complex projects.
Key responsibilities as a Project Manager;
- Successfully manage a portfolio of similar or related projects for a business stream achieving customer requirements along with meeting the business goals of schedule, budget, deliveries, risk management and winning new/follow on business.
- Monitor project performance against plan and identify appropriate corrective actions by conducting periodic cost, schedule, performance and risk reviews.
- Prioritise, identify and obtain the required resources, including facilities, tools and personnel to achieve successful project execution.
- Supply accurate cost and schedule information in the preparation of bids.
- Provide effective leadership, manage all customer interfaces, and communicate effectively to Senior Management, team members and peers to establish a common understanding of Project Scope and plan for successful programme execution
- Motivate the team by communicating a shared vision, providing direction, setting goals and mentoring, creating a team environment that encourages people to work towards common objectives
- Carry out other duties that may reasonably be required by the Programmes Director or the Programme Manager in support of department activities
The ideal Project Manager will be career driven and seeking a challenging role that they can develop themselves in professionally. Key attributes for consideration for this project Manager role are as follows;
- 3 years+ Project management experience in a relevant/ technical engineering or manufacturing environment
- successful track record in setting up and executing full lifecycle product development
- Excellent leadership, delegation and team work skills.
- High commercial and business awareness, customer focus and sales orientation.
- Knowledge of relevant IT software- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project
- Elgible to gain Security Clearance is essential
The company are a true market leader in their field, supplying specialist consumer goods to a global customer base. They have an exceptional record for looking after their people, offering industry leading training and development courses and opportunities to constantly progress... the Project Manager role is a truly stand out opportunity and one not to be missed! If you are interested, then please APPLY NOW for more details!!