- Sector: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences , Engineering & Manufacturing, Automotive
- Function: Quality Engineer
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 18 September 2021
- Job Ref: 29017/001_1629387257
Quality Assurance Engineer
£40,000 dependent on experience
We are currently looking for an experienced quality assurance engineer with a strong grasp on document control for a growing special purpose machinery organisation, who specialise within the pharmaceutical sector. This role is a permanent role based in Birmingham with a salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing a range of technical documentation and testing protocols for engineering projects and products, ensuring that the company is operating to all appropriate technical standards.
- writing of technical documentation in conjunction with the company's designers and technical staff, agreeing these with the project manager and then submitting them to the customer and ensuring that they are returned on time.
- responsible for keeping in-house documentation on the project up to date and filed in an orderly manner to ensure that all information is captured for reference over the lifetime of the equipment.
The position entails liaison with the customer at all levels including face to face meetings and hence you must be clear-thinking, articulate and capable of presenting a good image.
- critical and enquiring mind as to understand and produce technical documentation both internal and external
- Strong leadership, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent technical skills - Including an understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and engineering concepts.
- Have a good all-round grasp of technical authoring.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- IT skills - Microsoft office
- Excellent command of English and good grammar.
- Must be able to write clearly and concisely.
- A degree or higher national diploma (HND) in any subject is preferable.
Ideally the candidate should have a background in technical documentation writing preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, but other highly regulated industries such as aeronautics, automotive or other high-quality engineering would be acceptable.
The company have got a strong background within the Pharmaceutical sector and will offer you the chance to develop your career and will give you clear pathways into a management role in the future. They have an international customer base with partnerships with key pharmaceutical customers. The company are looking to grow within the next few years