Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £20500 per annum + £35-£50K Yr 1 OTE & £65-£80K+ Yr 2 OTE
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£35-50k OTE Yr 1
£65-80k+ Yr 2
We are Core Talent working across the UK and internationally, a specialist recruitment consultancy across Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Construction.
If you scratch the surface of Core Talent this is what you'll find:
Fantastic Earning Potential - Recruitment Consultant
* We offer an uncapped attractive commission structure (No Team Commission Schemes here!) and strong basic salaries
* Become a Big Biller - We have some of the top performers in our markets
* Hot Desks and Mature Markets which have been worked for over 10 years equals great earning potential
* Yearly Personal Holiday Vouchers based on performance targets (between £1000 - £3000)
Career Opportunities & Progression - Recruitment Consultant
* Most of our Managers and Team Leaders started out here at a grass roots level and have been promoted to Senior Managers in 3 years - as we have grown so have they
* Over 62% of our Team were promoted last year across all levels
* We have supported 4 successful business start ups - this is the place to be for the entrepreneur who wants to lead and build something from scratch
Training & Development - Recruitment Consultant
* You will be working with Billing Managers who are some of the most successful recruiters in our sectors
* Training & Development and Coaching happens weekly, is ongoing and conducted by renowned recruitment specific trainers
* Everyone's development and improvement is personal, structured and assessed monthly at all levels
People & Culture - Recruitment Consultant
* A fast paced and results driven business. There is a buzz in our office!
* Grown up environment - Treated as adults
* Ideas are encouraged and decisions made quickly - it is a democratic business environment
* It's not all work - Monthly 20K Lunch Clubs, Early finish Friday & Drinks there's lots going socially if you want to do it
* We work hard but promote the right work life balance, this is not a boiler room environment
Through a clearly defined strategy and shared vision, our business is now geared for exceptional growth. We are an entrepreneurial team, that want to be the best, shape our markets, innovate and have as much fun whilst doing it.
As a Recruitment Consultant you may already be earning the rewards and making good money from a successful career in recruitment. But something may be missing or not right?
If this sounds like you, and you are currently a Recruitment Consultant, we want to hear from you!