- Sector: Commercial Vehicles & Vehicle Conversions, Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM, Automotive
- Function: Administrator
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 26 September 2021
- Job Ref: 28826/001_1630060356
£49,000 dependent on experience
We are currently looking for an experienced Robot Programmer for our prestigious client who are a well-known Automotive Tier 1 supplier based in Merseyside. This is a permanent opportunity with a starting salary of up to £49,000 dependent on experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Paint robot cells are operated to methods and practices that will ensure safe and efficient running, and to an extremely high cleanliness standard. Other responsibilities include,
- Responsible for Paint yield and adherence to program plan.
- Responsible for homogenous application throughout all production parts and stability in production results.
- Liaise with other functions to develop new products in terms of paint.
- Support CIP and Quality activities within the function and across the business, with improvement activities.
- Ensure all production programmes are ready and up to required standard for production
- Communicate across shift any issues that would affect production for application, quality and OPR concerns.
- Perform system design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- Standardize programmes across the paint line to continuously improve paint yield and paint consumptions
- Responsible for robot sizing, torque/speed calculation, and specifying products for each application.
- Technician certification
- Committed to continuous development of own skills and knowledge, and to undertake training relevant to the role
- Robotics and application processes.
- Knowledge of large production equipment
- Paint robot application experience (essential)
- Experience within manufacturing (essential)
- Paint robot application experience with Durr (desirable)
- Experience within the automotive sector(desirable)
- Maintenance experience (desirable)
The company are a world renowned tier 1 supplier who specialise in exterior trims. They have got numerous key projects they are working on and have a full order book. They are looking for someone who is looking to develop their career and move up into a management position. They are also offering you opportunities to travel to international sites post covid.