- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: HSE Advisor
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 February 2022
- Job Ref: 29698/001_1641570114
Senior H&S Advisor
Global Manufacturing Organisation
£45,000- £55,000 + Excellent benefits & Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Health and Safety professional to join a world leading manufacturer based in the North West. The business has gone through significant growth in recent years and due to an internal promotion, are looking to recruit a career focused professional into the team. The business are well known for progressing and investing in their staff!
This is an ideal position for highly motivated, driven H&S professional looking for a challenging role that will allow a significant level of autonomy to drive real changes that will impact the day to day activities within the business. Key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Develop and progress the Safety Action Plan
- Arrange and deliver safety training
- Complete risk assessments for all site activities.
- Actively support the company's goal to create a 'zero-injury environment
- Carry out safety audits of all areas of the business to monitor compliance to safety requirements.
- Takes a leading role in set up and control of the site's EHS management program
- Process owner of the EHS activities in the IMS system
The ideal health and safety Advisor will have strong experience within a unionised manufacturing environment of some description and also be driven by progressing their way up the career ladder.
- 5 years' experience in a similar H&S role within a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to unionised environments
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Good leadership / influencing skills
- Computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
The successful candidate will be joining a global organisation. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development in this is newly created role and there are already plans in place to for promotion opportunities. If you are interested, then please apply now!